How to Download E Aadhar with Aadhaar Card Number?
Here is a Simple Process to Download e-aadhar card Online and Offline.
- In case you don’t remember your Enrollment ID and you do have AAdhaar you can use the Aadhaar number itself.
- Visit the uidia.net or uidai.gov.in download portal.
- Click on the tab Find UID/EID.
- Enter your Name as per the records.
- Phone number or email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once your OTP is verified you will be taken to next screen that prompts you to download your Adhaar card.
Aadhar card download by Name / Mobile Number:
In case you lost or misplaced your Aadhar card and now do not know your Aadhar card or Enrollment ID.Let’ss help you on that too:
- Visit the website https://resident.uidai.net.in
- Click on the option that says FIND UID/EID
- On the next page, you will be prompted to choose the number that you want to know with some details Name and email ID or Mobile Number.
- Fill in the captcha shown on the screen in the tabs called Enter the Security code.
- After completing all details correctly – Click on Get OTP.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP from your mobile or email on STEP 2.
- Once your OTP is verified you will receive your Adhaar card or Enrollment number on your registered phone number or email ID.
- Here you will get the option to Download your Aadhar card also. Just click on Download and your aadhar card is with you.
If you haven’t registered your mobile with Aadhar or you have lost or do not possess your Aadhar registered mobile number anymore, you will have to either visit nearest Aadhar Update Centre or send your Aadhar Update request through Post for update your data in Aadhar.
Steps to update the Aadhar data using the offline method:
- First of all, visit Aadhar Card update portal by clicking this link:https://resident.uidai.net.in/up...
- Then Click on Download Form button.
- Note: Check the instructions here by UIDAI for residents who will send the update request by post.
- All the details should be filled in capital letters only. Keep in mind to give your working mobile number as it is compulsory.
- Whatever information you want to get updated whether it is your name, address, Date of Birth or anything add self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Note: Fill the form in English as well as in the local language which was used during the time of your enrollment in Aadhar. Check the detailed article on how to fill the Aadhar Card form.
- On each document do write your 12 digits Aadhar number that is issued to you by UIDAI.
- Put all the details in an envelope and seal it properly using glue. In clear letters mention “Aadhaar Update/Correction” on the envelope and it should be properly readable.
- Now, all your work has done and you need only to post the envelope as per your language.
We hope that You get the Enough Idea about the Process.